Yes I have anxiety book: Why some see it rip-off?

Yes I have anxiety book has gained popularity for the past couple of months. Let’s find out the reasons why this coloring book has been so prevailing among anxiety warriors.

Information about yes I have anxiety deal with it book

Coloring book

Yes I have anxiety book by Nicole has published 3 parts up until now, which accounts for its popularity. Basically, it is a coloring book with simple illustrations. Coloring, according to scientists, helps reduce stress and anxiety. Therefore, Yes I have anxiety: deal with it activity book might help reduce anxiety by distracting your thoughts to some extent. 

Nicole Stephen

Nicole Stephen has struggled with anxiety for most of her life. It just reached a point in high school that she needed medicine to assist her cope with typical everyday duties that were overwhelming her. Writing this book and going through it has helped her deal with her worry when it arises.

Nicole believes that her books and videos will assist others who have had similar experiences with anxiety in finding methods to clear their heads and manage. On TikTok, you may follow this inspiring young author.


Some comments on yes I have anxiety deal with it book

Positive comments

As mentioned before, coloring books are of great help in alleviating anxiety. That is the reason why yes I have anxiety book has been famous recently. Most readers gave compliments on the enormous benefits of this book. We can see the review section on Amazon. Out of 3,358 ratings, up to 69% give 5 stars, 13% for 4 stars.

Several comments we can refer to:

  1. This book was recommended to me by TikTok, and it has really reduced my anxiety! This book has a variety of ideas that encourage you to be creative and have fun. This is something I would strongly suggest to anyone who suffers from anxiety.

  2. I don't know about you, but I require easy things to divert me and calm me down when I'm worried. That is how this book is defined. It's full of easy tasks that can help you relax. Now, if you're searching for a self-help workbook, this isn't the book for you. But if you have what I'm searching for, put it in your basket right now!!

  3. The variety of activities and how effectively they kept me engaged when I was concerned really pleased me. These sorts of books may often be daunting in terms of what you have to complete, but this one keeps things easy enough. Although a lot of it is writing/coloring, I would recommend skimming over it beforehand and purchasing any supplies you might want (stickers, magazines, etc).

Negative comments

That said, there are some readers making complaints about this book. To exemplify: 

  1. It arrived with wrinkles all over the cover and appears to be a return. This book has the feel of a children's novel. Prompts are insufficient to "distract" from stressful periods, and they are also tedious. One page, for example, states "Fix her toenails," and you're expected to paint one foot's nails. The drawings/graphics are also pixelated and appear to be low-resolution and exaggerated. They're likewise similar to low-cost clip art. The first challenge instructs you to use nail polish to paint the boxes; I'm not wasting my polish on all those squares, haha. $18 is a waste of money. Returning.

  2. This is full of cheesy, free terrible vintage clip art stretched out to strange dimensions and badly copied and pasted pictures from web bulk photos. There is no color. I'm worried since this book costs approximately $20 and my dog could have printed something prettier and more helpful. This book isn't going to assist me with my anxiety.

  3. The reviews for this were wildly exaggerated. It appears to be designed for children aged 5 and up. There are no suggestions other than "color this page," and the page features a basic star outline printed in poor quality as if it were done at home. If you believe that's something for adults, you're mistaken. This is a complete waste of money!!! There are so many more anxiety-relieving choices available.

Yes I have anxiety book inside

Some pictures are taken from reviewers 

yes-i-have-anxiety-book-page-nail

yes-i-have-anxiety-book-page-star

yes-i-have-anxiety-book-page-nail-polish

yes-i-have-anxiety-book-page-toenail

yes-i-have-anxiety-book-page-rock

Is it important what sort of picture you color?


It is reported by Forbes that the repeated patterns of mandalas are commonly said to be relaxing, but there isn't enough information in this study to establish if this is true. They utilized mandalas in this study since it was the sort of coloring exercise that has previously been employed in other research investigations.

Final words & other ways to reduce anxiety

Most negative comments suppose the level of coloring difficulty is too low. So, they don’t feel too challenging to distract them from anxious feelings. But, opponents of this book feel the book was just made for them. 

In this sense, we can conclude that it’s the severity of anxiety that decides the suitability of the book.


In case, you are not really into coloring books, you can try many other ways to reduce anxiety and depression such as using anxiety memes, taking drugs like Adderall, or wearing anxiety ring spinners.


Have you read yes I have anxiety book yet? What do you think about it?

Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below to share your thoughts.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post